Our Practice medical billing and management consultation services are provided by one of our senior staff members. This would be with Rick Kaufman, our CEO, Donna Whipple, our President, or Kathi Crook, our Operations Manager. We are medical claims and billing specialists offering a wide range of consultation services. Our professionals are always happy to give you our opinion of a billing or practice management issue and brief advice on an issue at no charge. Some of our customers have requested more in-depth consultation. This can be over the phone, by e-mail, or in person, and can include a many topics, such as the following:
- A/R Management and problem solving
- Basic structure, setup and workflow for a practice
- Paperwork and electronic health record issues
- Working with providers to ensure smooth data flow, and reduce late and missing submission of information needed for billing.
- Working with clinicians to best meet the needs of both the clinicians and the office staff
- Determine the best way to provide accurate coding services to maximize reimbursement
- Assisting both office staff and providers to create forms that efficiently meet the administrative and clinical needs of the practice.
- Managing the billing process from beginning to end, including obtaining patient demographics and insurance information, collecting co-pays, getting all the information to Billing Advantage, etc.
Our hourly rate for Practice Management Consultation is subject to change, and is currently $150.00 per hour. If on-sight consultation is provided, travel/accommodation expenses will be extra.