Our practice, medical billing and management consultation services are provided by one of our senior staff members. We are medical claims and billing specialists offering a wide range of consultation services. Our professionals are always happy to give you our opinion of a billing or practice management issue and brief advice on an issue at no charge. Some of our customers have requested more in-depth consultation. This can be over the phone, by e-mail, or in person, and can include a many topics, such as the following:
- A/R Management and problem solving
- Basic structure, setup and workflow for a practice
- Paperwork and electronic health record issues
- Working with providers to ensure smooth data flow, and reduce late and missing submission of information needed for billing.
- Working with clinicians to best meet the needs of both the clinicians and the office staff
- Determine the best way to provide accurate coding services to maximize reimbursement
- Assisting both office staff and providers to create forms that efficiently meet the administrative and clinical needs of the practice.
- Managing the billing process from beginning to end, including obtaining patient demographics and insurance information, collecting co-pays, getting all the information to Billing Advantage, etc.
Our hourly rate for Practice Management Consultation is subject to change, and is currently $200.00 per hour. If on-sight consultation is provided, travel/accommodation expenses will be extra.